Thursday, January 27, 2011

Girls New Hair Cuts!



So a few Saturday's ago, I took the girls to my Favorite Hair Cutting Place (Dollar Cuts in Cntv.) and had their hair cut. Jaci, we got her hair cut short to her shoulders so it would look a little better and be more even. Marissa on the other hand....we are trying to grow her hair out for Kindergarten when she starts this Fall. We got it cut so it is more even. They both turned out Great and we love them! We love our Hair stylists. (we see two at Dollar cuts and love them both)! I (adrianne) am also trying to grow my hair out also. I want it just past my shoulders! We will see how it goes!!

2 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

Cute girls with cute haircuts!

Heather said...

I LOVE them! I saw Jaci on Saturday and her hair is SO cute! I love it short!