Friday, August 6, 2010

WATER GUNS!!





My Husband and brother N Law have been Making these "NEW AND IMPROVED" WATER GUNS!!! Let me tell you.....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! They are AWESOME and KIDS LOVE THEM! There are different sizes and some with a handle on the end! They Shoot far and Why not have a HUGE WATER FIGHT with the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!! Get all your NEIGHBORS involved before SCHOOL Starts and have fun with these Water Guns!! We are selling them for: $15.00/piece. If you buy 3 or more, we can give you a discount at $12.00/piece. You will not be DISAPPOINTED with these. You Want to Buy one and Try them out!! Just give me a Buz or e-mail me if you are interested!!

1 comment:

the laytons. said...

I'm a little behind reading blogs so ... you took the cutest pictures of your kids! My favorite it the one with blakes arm around rissa! :) And im so glad that you guys had so much fun at Bear Lake. I've actually only been three times ever and am sad about it cause i want a Raspberry Shake! Speaking of those.. i just heard Tony Burgers has Bear Lake Raspberry Shakes!? Maybe we should check them out? I wanna see those water guns! I hope you've had good luck with them. love you lots! Looks like your family is enjoying the summer way too much!