Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family Pictures: August 2010: Rock Loft













Yes, we got our Family Pictures taken about a week ago. A friend from High School took them for us, and she did a FANTASTIC Job! Thanks Brooke! They turned out really well and it was a fun evening. We had them taken up in Fruit Heights at the Rock Loft...(If any of you know where that is and familiar with Fruit Heights). I grew up there Right on Green Rd. We live next to my grandparents and aunt and uncle...(of course my parents still live there). The Rock Loft has some cool old stuff up there and tall weeds....it really is a fun Place. If you have never been there, you should go there, because inside the store is a Boutique with Fun and Cute stuff!! Fruit Heights is a fun Place!! Here are some pictures:

7 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures! They all turned out so great! She did an awesome job but it probably helped that she had a cute family to work with!

Kurt and Kristy said...

Those are so cute and you guys look great!!

Lindsay said...

So cute Annie! I love them! :)

the laytons. said...

Super cute! I can't wait to see them on your wall!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Can't believe how old your family is getting!

sandra said...

I need prints for my wall!

Heidi Jensen said...

Very very cute!