Saturday, August 28, 2010

Swimming Lessons 2010





This year I signed Blake and Marissa up for Swimming Lessons. Blake had tons of fun in swimming as usual and Marissa never did want to go because she had a boy teacher and she wanted a girl teacher, so we ended up getting our money back for her and we will try again next year! Blake is becoming a great swimmer. He can swim under water.....he is not afraid and does great at it. A couple of weeks ago we were at my aunts house and she has a swimming pool and Blake was jumping off her diving board without a life jacket on and swimming to the side. My dad and sister were impressed of how well he would do that! He is really catching on great!! I hope to continually keep him swimming! He loves the water and to be independent. I just hope that Marissa will like to do it and become good as well. Jaci on the other hand......loves the water and is like a fish! Next year I am going to definitely put her in swimming! She is going to be my little fishy in the water!! She is not afraid at all!!

No comments: