Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary!


On Monday the 14th of Dec. it was Tony and I's Anniv. We have been married for 8 years, so we will be going on our 8th year. We have had our ups and downs at times, but I am glad that I am married to my dear wonderful hubby and I love him very much. He is a great father and husband who cares and cares for others. he is very likable and people like to be around him. He is good at fixing things around the house and cars. He always strives to do his best at whatever he is doing. He loves the outdoors and does well at everything he does and trys to do!! I love you babe and wish us luck for another great year and many years to come as we grow old together. I love you!

1 comment:

the laytons. said...

Congrats! :) 8 Years seems so long to me ha ha as i am going on 2! Love you both!