Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009












Well it has been a great year! No ER visits, no vehicle accidents, no major anything. Just a few colds here and there and that is about it! We have been pretty healthy around here and it has been great! I am tired of paying medical bills and tired of talking to Insurance Co's. So we have been blessed this year. We hope that everyone has a WONDERFUL 2010 year!

Christmas was good this year! We got lots of fun things and so did the kids. On Christmas Eve, my parents came down in the afternoon and gave the kids their gifts a little earlier which was nice. They had fun with them. Thanks mom and dad! That night we headed over to Tony's parents to have a nice dinner and decorate cookies and open presents. The Girls got Princess dress ups and a movie. Blake got Transformers and Tony got a jacket he wanted from Cabela's and I got a Tommy Black sweater and a Tommy Levi jean jacket and socks! It was fun! thank mom and dad Jacobsen. Tony and I also got a gift card from Heidi and Kyle! Thanks!! On Christmas Day, we slept until the kids woke up around 7:30 then opened our presents that we got the kids. They got ponies, hats, clothes and Blake got transformers, bakogauns....lot's of fun stuff. Tony got me a red puffer coat and I got tony a nice tie and a long sleeve button shirt. That afternoon we headed over to my parents to have a wonderful luncheon brunch with my 2 sisters. My parents gave Tony a dutch oven and Me a vinyl lettering machine that I am way excited about. It's way better than a Cricut! We got spoiled this year. it's been great!
We are glad that Tony has a job and that I work one night a week. It's been fun around here! We are just living life and playing and having fun! Watching our kids grow! Blake is still loving Kindergarten, Marissa is still her own self and wants to do what she wants to do and Jaci...she just follows everyone else around wanting to do what they are doing!
We hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISSTMAS! and have a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures! This Christmas really was great! It was so fun to see all the kids so excited about it all this year.

the laytons. said...

Looks like everyone is so happy and had a great Christmas! :) I can't wait to come try out your new machine.. sorry but you're gonna have to share!!! love you! happy new year!

miquelle and cody said...

sounds like fun! We are glad you had a good Christmas and an accident free year! :)

Chris said...

Adrianne, I had no idea you were a blogger.

I'm glad to hear that your Christmas was nice -- ours was magnificent, and I don't know everyone to thank, but I suspect you and your family were part of that equation -- thank you so very much.

It's been a kick having Blake around our house lately -- we all had a rubber band fight on Saturday -- that kid is nuts!