Saturday, December 12, 2009

FaMiLy PiCtUrEs- NOV 2009











So my good friend from High School was doing a Fundraiser Photoshoot to help pay for the adoption of her new little baby boy that she will be getting soon! The First part of Nov. we went to Memory Grove Park and we got some family Pict. Done. they really turned out great and I am WAY happy for them. Thanks Britt!!! Anyway's....Jaci was the only one being a peel....but now I know why......She is a mommy's girl and come to find out....she has a double ear infection and who knows how long it has been going on for. So I am hoping now she gets better and we don't have to do tubes again this spring. She has already had 2 ear infections since her tubes came out in July...so cross your fingers she will get better and stay better. I can't handle a crying 2 yr old every day. It's getting tiresome!!
We have all been doing great! Tony has been really busy at work lately and my work....well...it's been slower, which is nice. A lot of sore throats and sinus stuff going around also...bronchitis and coughs! I am still working 1 night a week on Wednesday's and also 1 Saturday a month. It has been nice. It gets me out of the house!! I just got a new calling in church. I am now the 2nd Counselor in the R.S. Presidency. It has been nice so far. I am in charge of Enrichment's so now I have to get my brain working and be creative. If any of you have had some fun Enrichment's... Please let me know!
This year, I have put together a Sub for Saata for a family and have had lots of help with it. It has really been fun going shopping for this family. It has really lifted my spirits and It's been fun! I hope the family will love the stuff that I have gotten them! It's all way cute and I am way excited to give it to them!
Today we cleaned our tile. Holy Cow was it dirty. It looks soooo much cleaner now. It brightens our kitchen so much! Tony's parents have a carpet cleaner that cleans carpet, but we have used it to clean our tile and it makes wonders. We also bought some tile cleaner and also a steamfast mop! It looks great! I am way impressed with how clean my tile is. now I can keep my tile clean and not have it look dirty all the time and dirt in the little grooves!!
Here are the pict. from our photoshoot!

8 comments:

the laytons. said...

I LOVE the family pictures! You have such cute kids :) even if they don't always smile for the camera. Brittany is such a great photographer!
You're such an awesome sis to work so much with your ward. You're a great example. Love you tons & your blog is super cute!

Lindsay said...

Your family photos are soo darn cute!! Brittney always does such a great job! There are these really cute crafts that my ward always does for super Saturday, I'll send you the website :)

Heather said...

The pictures are so cute! I love them!

sandra said...

Your red festive blog is sooooo cute, you are going to have to help me spruce up mine! But of course it is the darling faces that really make it terrific! Love those cute kids!! - granny

miquelle and cody said...

Cute little family!

Julie said...

Really cute pictures!

Paige & Taylor said...

Poor little jaci! What cute family pictures though! Brittany does such a great job every time! What a cute family! We love you guys!

Suzanne said...

I like the one of your family on the stairs! At first I wondered if Blake was pulling your hair - but I think the breeze is blowing it back, as I look closer! :) You have a photogenic face!