Monday, July 6, 2009

4th Of July 2009!











Here we are another 4th of July has passed and we are more than 1/2 way through the year! Summer has now begun with 90 degree weather and the sun shinning so bright and kids wanting to play in the water!!! I love the summer time, isn't great!
We had a great 4th of July once again. We started out with our annual Kaysville Parade with my mom's side of the family! It was great! Thanks to my sisters for setting out chairs the day before so we could have a great place to sit! It was a little overcast so it wasn't too hot this year! It was perfect! This year they had 4 actual floats and they had the jets fly by and they had a helicopter fly real low towards the end! It was great! The people who were handing stuff out must have liked my kids, cause they kept coming up to them to give them little things! It was fun! After the parade, we went to my grandma's sisters house to go swim. It was nice and warm and we ate there! It is always fun to get together with the Green Family! We are all pretty much married (all the cousins) all except the younger 3! SO it is fun! After that festive...we went to Tony's parents house to eat again and the kids went down a slip n slide and had great fun on that! We also had a little water fight! yes, I eventually got wet and was a sport! It is always fun to have people join in and have fun instead of being lame! After that we went to the DHS Fireworks and this year they were actually good and my kids loved it! The best part was, was that after the fireworks.....i was so sick to my stomach...that I vomited on someone's park strip on the way home. It was embarrassing....but I tell you, I felt so much better. With all the combination of everything and eating too much.....I am prone to do this. I did it quite frequently as a child! But then I was all better after! Great fun hu!! It will be a 4th I will always remember! Here are some pictures of our daily activities!

5 comments:

the laytons. said...

we had such a fun 4th didnt we!? you & your kids all looked so cute! :) sorry you got sick :( no fun.

Heather said...

I didn't know you got sick after the fireworks! I'm sorry! It was a lot of fun though...this year was probably my favorite! We are so glad we got to spend time with you guys!

miquelle and cody said...

looks like fun! I miss the 4th in Kaysville, great parade and fireworks! I wish we had the warm weather here!
At least you didn't get sick during fireworks, what would you have done then?!?

Heidi Jensen said...

Thanks for letting us play with you guys! :0) We had so much fun.

Heidi said...

You didn't tell me about the throwing up, that's quite the adventure.