Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Oh yes, I am lame and you can call me that! I know it is only Nov. 9, 2012 but Yes I did decide to put my Christmas Tree up today!  I thought that we would have a fun day since my kids were out of school, but no....we did not have a very good day.  I got all ready and got the kids all ready and we were out the door by 10:15. We had to buy a present for Marissa's friend for her Birthday Party that was later. We then had to go to the Grocery Store....2 might I add.  Taking 3 kids with you....really gets you in a bad mood. They were bugging each other and talking back to me and finally I had, had it! They were driving me crazy. So when we got home they sat at the table and thought about what they did wrong and then I made them do their homework. (what a mean mom I am)!  I at least wanted to do something to bright up my day so Jaci and I put up our Christmas Tree!  Blake was playing with a friend and Marissa was at a Birthday Party.  jaci kept telling me..."You know it's not Christmas yet, right?"  'I know, Jaci"!  It was fun to be with her! She had fun with me!
Here are some pictures!
 Jaci Put most of the Ornaments on herself!


3 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

It looks so pretty with all the lights off! Merry Christmas! :)

Lindsay said...

Cute! Yeah, going to the grocery store with kids is no fun!

the laytons. said...

super cute tree! i be jaci was so proud :)