Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

This was our first year Trick or Treating in our New neighborhood!  It was fun and actually a little warmer this year! not too shabby! Our ward does a "Trunk or Treat" and so we attended.  We had soup before hand and then the cars that wanted to got ready and the kids headed out. We actually had quite a few cars and it was fun to see all the kids dressed up and much of the adults also! We have never done a trunk or treat, but it was fun.  This year....as you can see, Blake was a Hunter. Jaci was a Butterfly and Marissa....as always......a CAT!  They had fun going out with their friends! They got a lot of candy and I am glad it is almost gone! 
This year, I actually had to work upstairs in Pediatrics with Dr. Evan's. They always dress up and so this year they wanted to be Smurf's.  So of course.....I dressed up! Luckily I we were just in for the morning and I didn't have to wear it all day! It was fun and I am glad I worked that morning.
Here are some fun pictures from our fun Halloween 2012!
 This is at our Trunk or Treat! Blake with his friend!
 My girls and their Friends! jaci did not want to dress up! Little stinker that night!
 Here is the Pediatric Unit!  Us the "Smurf's!!
 Our tails!!!  Don't you love it!
 Tony trying to cut something out....didn't work too well!  He needs lessons from paige and Calt!
 My Little lady Bug!
 My precious Kitty Cat!
 My Big Man Hunter!
 My Three cute kids!
 Jaci and Miss B! They love to play together!

No comments: