Saturday, October 15, 2011

My new nephews!



My sister just had her 2nd child on the 26th of September. She was 4 day's over due, but had a healthy 8# baby! He is adorable and growing so much already. I thought that once I would hold him and see him I would be baby hungry and want one.....NO, not right now! I am too stressed, I need to get in a home first and get settled!!! She named him Everett. (it's a family name in a way)! he is cute and has his own little facial features!! We love him!

Also, my cute sister N law and her hubby just adopted a little one. He was Born a week later than Everett. They named him Parker. He is also a cutie! I have not held him much. He is fun and we are excited to have him in our family and to also have another boy!
I have Pictures of Everett but not Parker!

No comments: