Saturday, October 15, 2011

My baby is 4!!!





Jaci had her 4th Birthday on Sept. 29th. We had a party for her up at my moms since we moved out the day before. My mom had to work that night so my 2 sisters were here and us. It was a low key Birthday for her, but she still had lots of fun and got spoiled. We made her cupcakes and put animals on each one! The kids liked them! Jaci and Marissa especially liked all the animals. my baby is 4. She is growing up so fast it makes me sad. She still is hard at times, but I am hoping that this year will get better!! She still gets ear infections, but hopefully one day it will all be gone!! We love you Jaci. We are glad you are in our Family!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe she's alerady 4! She's so cute :)

Kristi said...

Looks like fun! Camden misses his cousin Jaci. She is such a sweetie. Hey, thats funny - Calton just bought the movie All Dogs Go to Heaven for Camden for his birthday next month! :)