Monday, November 29, 2010

Mischievious.......


Look at them now!

Look how cute these 2 were are babies..

So I have 2, yes 2 very mischievous GIRLS!!! For one, they like to play with BABY POWDER and shake it out till their room is all dusty with powder. Yes, they did this today right before Tony was to get home. When Jaci came in to see me in the Kitchen, all I wanted to do was laugh because she was covered with powder and was white. I didn't laugh (Out loud) and I made them sit in time out while I cleaned up their room because they would not help me. Luckily there wasn't too much in there this time. (Yes, they have done this before when Tony was home watching them.) Marissa will get into anything and destroy anything that she can and also likes to touch EVERYTHING at the store which makes Jaci want to touch everything. It can be soooo annoying at times. They are 2 girls that can get a long just fine, but can also get mad at one another and make each other cry.

Marissa is doing better at eating. She will at least try a bit of what we are having which is better than before, but now I have a bigger problem.......JACI! She is a lot worse than Marissa ever was. I can't get that child to try anything new. It absolutely drives me crazy. I just hope that one day she will grow out of it and try new things. She has fits and cries and has tantrums all the time. I really don't know what to do and I am soo frustrated up to my head!! If any of you have any ideas....please pass them along!!! I love both my girls, but I never imagined this is what it would be like to raise kids. I always told myself that I would NEVER have a Picky eater. Blake eats everything and anything and is such a GREAT Child. When Marissa came along.....She was a challenge. Then when I had Jaci, I thought that she was easy, but as she grew older, the worse it became. Oh well. You can't have PERFECT Children, RIGHT?!

2 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

I am sure it is hard to deal with their eating...I guess just try to take it easy and feed them lots of what they like so it isn't so stressful! Love ya!

Adrianne said...

Oh, how I love those mischievious little girls!! - granny