Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Tree




Yes we put up our Christmas Tree BEFORE Thanksgiving. We put it up on Tuesday and Thanksgiving was on Thursday. The kids really enjoyed helping and putting their own ornaments on. Yes, they have a couple that are THEIRS! Tony also helped me by putting the lights on for me! (that part I hate doing!). Here are some pictures of us!


This year, we had Thanksgiving with the "Green Side". We had it up at my grandma's church and most of everyone was there except for 2 of my siblings, and 2 cousins with their families. We pretty much had a full house. We had tons of food as normal. And lots and lots of Yummy Pies. Adults played Basketball, and games and the kids played on the stage and made up games and plays for themselves. We almost had a tragic event happen to my youngest child, but THANKS to my QUICK reflexes uncle for putting out his arm and leg into catching my child going down head first from the stage. What a blessing in disguise it was. She could have seriously been injured and we could have spent our Thanksgiving at Primary Children's!
Later that afternoon we headed over to Tony's parents house to have pie and to play games. One of our favorite is "Catch Phrase"!It you have not played it....DO! It's a way fun game, especially when you are playing with me at times and you make a complete fool out of yourself like I do all the Time~! My family loves playing with me!! Sorry I don't have any pictures. I forgot my camera and I was totally bummed.
That next morning at 1:30 AM, My 2 sisters and I headed up to Park City to do some Shopping. We just go for the outing. It was cold....but it was fun! We all got a couple of things and headed back home about 4:40 and got home about 5:20 AM. To tell you the truth, we really weren't all that tired, but that afternoon....when i went to work, i was way tired. It was good that we had a steady pace of patients or I would have died and went to sleep.

Hope you all had a FANTASTIC THANKSGIVING!!! For those who could not have joined us, we missed you greatly!!

2 comments:

Becca Jo said...

We put ours up on Tuesday too. Stewart was at work but Eli and I couldn't wait!

Visit Park City said...

We are glad the deals were worth the lack of sleep and crowds! Hope we see you soon. Visit www.parkcityinfo.com for more winter deals.