Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010




Happy Halloween to everyone. Hope you are all safe and have fun Trick or Treating. Today, was the Farmington Elem. School Halloween Parade. It was fun to see all the kids dressed up as something. There were witches, super heros, Little Bo Peep (my fav.), princesses, fairies, babies, all sorts of costumes. They were all unique and different and fun to see. last year when Blake was in Kindergarten, he was sick for his Halloween Parade so he couldn't go, so this year was fun! here is a Picture of him and his friend!

for Pre-School that we do with Marissa, we went to Pack's Pumpkin Patch. This year was a little chilly. It has gotten cold fast. We had NO Fall. Here are some pict. of that!

4 comments:

the laytons. said...

I can't wait to go to a pumpkin patch with brin someday! :) I have to say, that is SO cute to see all those little kids on the court playing basketball. I bet it is so funny to watch ha ha im glad blake loves it! I bet next year they will know the rules a ton better :)

Lindsay said...

Blake looks so cute! He's getting too old lol :) I can't wait to see Rissa and Jaci's costumes!!

sandra said...

too cute! I did't love the stress of Halloween when I was a mom, but now I think as a granny I love it!! (probably because I have the most awesome grandkids and they get so excited!) you guys are all so cute and having fun! - don't eat too much candy! Love you -granny

miquelle and cody said...

Fun! I remember loving those parades! They don't do anything at school for Halloween her because "not everyone celebrates"....lame! (they do have an evening carnival, but it was pretty lame too.)