Thursday, October 28, 2010

happy Birthday to Tony, Happy Birhtday to Tony....






Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband. We have been married for almost 9 years. He is a Great Dad to our 3 kids and a wonderful Husband who works hard, reliable, trustworthy, responsible, and fun to be around. He turned 31 on Tues the 26th. I surprised him by going down to his work and taking him to lunch. That evening we got Little Caesars and ate Pizza then took our kids to get Pumpkins. It was a fun night. The day before, my mom made dinner for us and we ate dinner for my hubby's Birthday up at my moms and had Brownie all a mode. It was FANTASTIC and YUMMY!! Thanks Family for doing that~ We appreciate it!

Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!!

1 comment:

the laytons. said...

Blake is SO cute in his cowboy outfit!! :) Tonys birthday party was so much fun! What a great hubby you have to take care of and take care of you for eternity! Love him :) & glad he had a happy birthday!