Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tony's Accident:!




Well, my husband had another accident....but not as bad as his last two! No broken bones....that we know of, but at least he can still walk and function!! We took the kids to Lagoon A Beach on day and He was going down a little kid slide with Marissa and when he got up to stand up the bottom of where the slide was he caught his pinky toe on the bottom and somehow hurt it really bad. The next day he didn't know if it was broken or not, but there is nothing you can do for a broken toe. It turned purple and bruised and swelled. It was pretty nasty. It is looking a lot better now after a week of hurting it!! He is more accident prone than my kids! None of my kids yet, have I needed to take to the ER or had anything serious done!! He is the one that I put in money into our FSA for!! I still love you babe!!! Your the bestest Hubby ever!! And I always take care of ya!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ouch! I think he gets hurt more than anyone else in the family....well maybe not Brayden. :)