Sunday, June 13, 2010

Birthday's!!!!









I know it has been a while since I have posted, but some things have been going on!
My Birthday was the 1st Of May. My hubby was out of town, but we still celebrated with my family! My sister n Law made me a fruit Pizza and we ate dinner up at my moms. My siblings also gave me a pink cardigan that I love and a scarf to go with it! (Thanks guys)!! I was blessed enough to have my brother and his family here still from Penn. It was fun to have them here for a couple of months, but we sure miss them now!! This year I turned 28. I am slowly creeping up to 30. Never thought I would get this old. I am having fun with my kids! They keep me on my feet and tell me their funny jokes!!!



Marissa also had a Birthday this moth. She turned 4 on the 21st!! She also had a good birthday! We celebrated her Birthday up at my moms with Tony's family and Mine. She got spoiled. SHe loved having everyone there.! It was fun so Thanks everyone!! She is getting so big. I just took her in for her well child and she is 28.4# (1%) as usual. She is eating better and better. She is so active and wants to do everything that Blake is doing and loves being outside playing. She always has energy and the will power to do anything she wants! She hardly gets sick with her immune system being so well. She also has a bladder of steel. She has never urinated the bed and is so helpful with her little sister that she loves so much....(mostly). She likes to take care of her when she is sad or hurt.



We have just been plunging along in our day to day activities. We wish the rain would stop so we could play outside more and get a tan. We are getting sick of the rain. We want to go swimming and go to Lagoon a Beach!! We did get Season passes to Lagoon this year, and It has been a Blast!! Yes, I have been on Wicked.....and I tell you.....it is a WICKED RIDE!!! Blake now loves it and he likes going on the swings and the Bat.....He has no fear!! Same as Marissa!! She wishes she could go on all the big kid rides. SHe does well and loves all the little rides. Jaci...it took her a couple times to go but now she will go on mostly all the little kid rides at Lagoon. her favorite are the little kids swings! They also like going on the Merry go Round! Everyone's favorite...right~!! I am still working 1 night a week and 1 saturday a month. It's getting slower! ya, for that! It's been fun and nice to get out of the house one night a week. Tony is keeping busy with his work. has not been on a trip for a while. His work is going to start to slow down here for the summer. He does well.

No comments: