Friday, April 23, 2010

My Husband!


Can I just tell you that I have an awesome husband! He takes care of our kids so well when I go to work one night a week. last night he took them to the Park and then went to get ice cream for them! He takes Blake on Bike rides with him! he takes the girls in our circle so that they can practice riding their bikes! He play frisbee with the kids and tickles them. The kids just love their dad and always want him when he is gone! He is such a great husband too. He fixes my car and stuff around the house. He pretty much lets me do whatever and whenever I want to do something. He's not controlling and way good to me and into me and makes me feel loved! Just wanted to say "I love you babe" and I am glad that we are married! You have been my one and only ever since Jr. High. I always knew that I was going to marry him!!! It's been a fun 9 yrs of marriage so far and I look forward to the next so many years down the road! Love ya!

3 comments:

Heidi Jensen said...

So sweet! We love you guys!

Heather said...

What a great post! We're so lucky to have such wonderful husbands!

the laytons. said...

so cute. :) tony is a great dad! and i'm glad he takes such good care of you! p.s. love your hair!