Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!








My cousin's Rylee and Bryce! They look like they are having fun!
Blake and Marissa found lots of eggs!

No that is not my baby. My cousin's wife had twins (boy and girl) 2 day's before my sister. So this is baby Kate that I am holding! She is sooooo cute and looks just like her big sis!





I know this post is a little late, but we hope you all had a wonderful Easter!. We had a fun time at grandma Green's hunting for eggs at my aunt's church! Always a fun time with close cousins and their kids! We have a lot of little kids on that side of the family! So much fun! My kids had fun looking at their Easter baskets and finding eggs. Marissa and Jaci both got dresses and Blake got a new outfit and they all got 1 small toy! At grandma Jacobsen's the kids also had fun chasing for eggs in the basement! They got all sorts of fun little toys! It was a major blast!! Thanks everyone for a wonderful EASTER this 2010 YEAR!!! We all had fun!!! Hope to see you all next year, but a year older!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Man, those are some super cute kids! I love them all so much! :)