Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blake=Dent on Forehead!



So the other day.....Tuesday. I went to Walmart because I had to get something. So I had the girls and Blake was right behind me and as I went in to grab a cart that I was pulling out I turned around and there was Blake crying and blood coming from his forehead. (not bad....but it was bleeding). I took him to the bathroom and cleaned him up and he had a little dent/hole on the top of his forehead. It wasn't deep enough to have stitches. I could have taken him in and they could have Derma-bond it. But to pay $30.00 to have them do that....Just wasn't worth it to me. When we got home I called Tony and he came home to look at it and so did Grandpa Craig. We just cleaned it really well and put a little butterfly band aid over it! It is looking better now and Blake was good about it! At the time being, he was pretty traumatic over it! So here he is with his band-aid over his head. And NO I am not a negligent mother. He told me he wasn't looking where he was going and ran into the side of the rock wall on the entrance of Walmart in Cntvl. Poor kid!

2 comments:

sandra said...

Blake, Watch where you are going! I love the new bandaid, you can compare scars with Calton! ( he ran into a church door) Love you bunches ! - granny

ChiroMcDougals said...

Carlye did about the same thing. She was running around in the house and ran into the corner of the door. It was bad enough that we should have had stitches but instead I just cleaned it out well, got the superglue and then some of Kevin's Stretchy tape to squish it all together. There's a little scar but not bad. Gotta love kids and their attention span!