Thursday, January 7, 2010

Adrianne=less stressful and more realxed...





So Since I have been on some Meds to make me less stressful and less OCD and less anxiety....I don't know what I am thinking! On Tuesday Night my brother in law called and asked if we wanted a dog....right off the bat I told him NO! I like dogs....but not right now! When I get off the phone I told Tony and he started asking me questions about it...and then finally called my brother in law back to get more info... Need to say more.......we have a dog that we got for free from them from my brother in law's sister who lives in Idaho. It is an 8 mos old Mini Doxin. It is a light brown/reddish in color. Very mellow and calm. is already potty trained and already had it's shots! To see the kids with it when my sister brought it over...they were excited. To see Tony with it...it was like watching a little kid on Christmas getting excited for a new puppy! tony loves it and the kids love it. it is growing on me! It is an inside dog. It doesn't shed a whole lot. I do keep my house pretty clean though and I clean every night and try to keep my furniture clean and such! So don't be afraid when you come to my house the next time! he is very sweet and loveable! Jaci the other night told me that the doggie loves her and she loves the doggie. She is infatuated with the dog and loves it a little too much. She loves dogs though. But ya, you gotta live and learn a little bit in your marriage and go out of your little box to experience new things in life as you live and have kids! It's fun! Here are some pictures of our dog. It's name was "Brownie" but we changed his name to "Sniper". What a name hu!!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

You are a brave girl getting a dog. Did they just put you on something for anxiety? You haven't acted like anything was going on. If you ever need to talk you should give me a call!

Trever and Heather said...

I love my doggies and can't imagine a life without them- he'll definitely grow on you.

Adrianne said...

Ya Heidi,I am on Zoloft just for OCD and anxiety. I am good though. It has really helped a lot and I feel more relaxed and less stressed. It has helped me out and my family out!

the laytons. said...

Blakes poor little forehead! ha ha i love that boy. What a cute dog too.. i love his color & am glad the kids love him so much!

Laura said...

I bet the kids are so happy! I'm glad you're less stressed, too. Hope the dog doesn't add too much stress. Pets are fun and I thought that I would always have one, that is until I grew up and became the mom. It should be fun, though, right? I hope so. :)

miquelle and cody said...

Oh, I bet the kids love it! My girls would love a dog too...someday! We'll just have to visit you guys now.

Julie said...

You are a wonderful wife and mother... my kids have wanted dogs through the years... and I've never given in.... kind of allergic to them.... so they all dream of growing up, leaving home and getting a dog..... some mother I am... oh well....

Kristi said...

Awwww cute dog. Glad the kids are liking the dog. Glad you're ok with it too! :) Its so fun to see little kids with dogs - Camden and Tailee absolutely LOVE each other and play with each other all day.