Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FlOwErS!!!






So my husband had been gone all weekend and It was going pretty well. We were having fun and then on Sunday....it was not a good day. I had a mtg. and I had a movie on for my kids but they decided they didn't want to watch it so Blake started teasing them and playing with them and they were all running through the house screaming. Then before we left for church, Marissa decided to have an accident so I had to change her completely. Then at church was our Primary Program and Marissa decided to be a peel and be load and throw tantrums......then after church I had to run my kids to my parent's in laws so that I could attend a mtg. and they they wouldn't eat well....Why are Sunday's such a hard day? It is suppose to be a day of rest and feel the spirit....with kids....good luck!

On Monday, we had fun! Blake in school and so is Marissa. When Tony got home that night, he brought me flowers and Ice Cream sandwitches! They are so beautiful and I love them! He is such a sweet and caring husband and I missed him greatly, and r glad that he returned home safely! The kids missed him tons also! So thanks babe for the flowers! I love them!

Here are also some pictures of my girls eating their Ice cream sandwitch!

3 comments:

the laytons. said...

Beautiful flowers! How thoughtful of Tony.. he's super sweet. Glad he's back!! Cute girls.

Kristi said...

How sweet of him! Way to be Tony.

Heidi Jensen said...

hmmmmm.....I think Kyle needs to see this post.......Maybe I will leave it up.... jk :0)

Beautiful flowers!