Thursday, August 6, 2009

Potty Training 101:


My Sweet, little Marissa is now potty trained! Can we all say YAAAAAAAA!! Just one more to go! She has been trained for a couple of weeks now! It's been great. Once she figured it out, she has had 1-2 accidents, but that is all. She still is having a hard time with #2, but she's coming along. She is even dry in the morning and has never peed on my floor or in her bed at night! She can hold it for so long too! Unlike Blake, who has a little bladder and says when he has to go....he has to go! I am just so glad that she is not in diapers anymore. It will cut my diaper intake by 1/2 hopefully. Probably the end of this year or first of next year I will think about potty training Jaci. Hopefully she should be easy too! She likes to do whatever Marissa does! She's my funny girl! After she went potty in the toilet a couple of times really good, I then took her to the store and told her she could pick out a toy that she wanted and then we got her some fun new underpants! (Tinkerbell)! She loves to wear them now and has fun with them!! YA Marissa! She is also doing quite well. She is eating a little better and growing too! Her pants just don't stay on her now that she is in under ware. She has to roll the tops of her pants down to make them stay!
YA MARISSA!!!! She's not my little petite baby girl anymore. She's growing up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Lindsay said...

That's awesome! I bet you're excited :) That pic of Rissa is so darn cute!!

the laytons. said...

yay rissa! :) she is so cute i love it!

Kristi said...

Thats great news! Good job!