Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008!





We had a wonderful Christmas Holiday! All of my siblings were able to be here this year and it was fun to get together with all of them and be together on Christmas Day for a few hours before everyone left and did their own things! We have had some crazy fun around the Law household. Between my parents sleeping and Miq and Cody and their 2 girls there and Calt and Kristi and their new baby there and then me and my kids there every so often to play and my sister home from college and my other sister have christmas break from Nursing....It's been crazy. We have done scrap booking to shopping in Park City with all the girls!, sledding with the hill that Calt made for the little kids, from Family Parties. It's been crazy fun but now we are glad that it is all over and now we can relax and have fun by bringing in the New Year of 2009! Hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We wish you all the VERY BEST!

(Here are some pictures)

No comments: