Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Anyone want a cute girls bedroom set?




I am selling a little girls bedroom set. It is light in color and has a dresser (4 drawer) with a vanity with mirror that goes on top with 2 more little drawers. A desk and a night stand. They are all in good condition. We just have a new bedroom set and need to get rid of this one, because it is taking up too much room. If you or someone that you knows needs one, call me! I am selling it for $425.00. Here are some pictures of it! The knob we have for the nightstand, just needs to be put on, and my hubby wil be putting it back on!

6 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

Hey, I thought you were saving this for me!

Adrianne said...

i know!!! SOrry!
it is taking up too much space!

MWilde said...

Thanks! :)
my email is: michelle-wilde@hotmail.com

my mom's is: s7uzyp@hotmail.com

I don't think Katie has a blog and I've tried to email her, but she doesn't respond, so I think I have an old email address. Sorry :(

Anonymous said...

I wish I needed it. So cute!

The Greens said...

Hey! I have an email i check but Landon checks his once in a blue moon! I have to tell him to check it if i send him anything ha ha Mine is aubry_cornett@hotmail.com and his is lgcat8@hotmail.com

Adrianne said...

Thanks guys!