Saturday, September 22, 2012

Family Pictures!

We went to Thanksgiving Point to have our Pictures taken with Tony's Family by Fotfly! If you have heard of them, they take good pictures.  We didn't do any individual pictures or family pictures so I decided to take my moms camera with me and snap a few of my kids before and after our shoot!  It is way beautiful there and all the flowers are pretty.  My kids did a great job!  I hope the pictures turned out good for Tony's parent's.  They are the ones that wanted them!

 I love this one of Marissa!  SHe is growing up so fast! She is my cute girl!

 jaci, she is almost 5 and sure getting attitude~!  She is me reincarnited...its a little scary at times!




 My cute kiddos!  We had fun at Thanksgiving Point!


 Marissa was being a little peel and didn't want to take a picture or anything, i can't remember what her deal was!
Here are a few that we took ourselves:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute photos! Your kids are growing up way too fast!

the laytons. said...

I love the pictures!! You got some great ones of just your family :) That one of Rissa is my favorite too! :)

miquelle and cody said...

Those pictures all look so nice! I love the purple!