Friday, August 5, 2011

Home Selling

Yes, once again we have our home listed. This time it is with an agent and it is an agent whom we know well and know she will do a wonderful job! We have already had 7 showings, within the last 3 weeks I believe. I try to keep my house pretty clean, but it gets hard.
If anyone knows of anyone who is needing to buy a home, have them call me! It is in a wonderful neighborhood with great schools and close to everything! If we sell it, it sells and if not, we are not in a rush! We would just like something a little bigger as our kids get older! We have it listed for just under $200,000.00!
Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm crossing my fingers that it sells! I really do like your house but you guys are just too excited about other possibilities! I love your other posts about Blake's b-day and the fun pictures. I love that Blake is at the age that hanging out with mom and dad is fun...I really don't want that to change! He can't grow up!