Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spray Tan

There is one more thing that I enjoy.....that is being Spray tanned!! There is something to say about being tan that makes you feel beautiful and sexy!! I love it and looks natural and it is so much better for you than going to a tanning bed!! SO if you ever want one or try one, I can hook you up! My wonderful Neighbor does them and she does an AWESOME job!! I am going to try to hold a Spray Tan Party at my house sometime in the next month, so if you are interested.....let me know and I can get a hold of you when I do have the Party!!

Thanks again! I love it!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I totally agree! I have done them many times and loved it almost everytime..(one time I had a big line..). I may be interested so let me know when you do it.

Jenee said...

I agree!! Please PLEASE tell me!!!

Moody Family said...

Me TOO!! I need one before going to Mexico in November! I don't want to look orange though.