Monday, February 8, 2010

House for SALE!

Yes,
The Jacobsen Home is for sale. We just put it up last Friday. Who knows if we will move or not, but we will see. If we don't.....we will wait until the time is right again. We have a great neighborhood and great people in this ward! if you go to www.utahrealestate.com, type in this MLS#: 940097 and it will bring up our house with many pictures! We just redid the kitchen and bathroom and has new shingles and a back patio. It's been a fun house, but yes I am a little greedy and I want a little bit bigger house with a kitchen/family room and a master bathroom. But we will see once again. Our house has to sale first, so if you know of anyone who is interested, send them this way~!!!

3 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

the listing looks nice, hopefully you will get some good offers!

Heidi Jensen said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

The Greens said...

Hey, I can get the scrabook page to you in just a few days. I leave for AZ in a couple weeks, so will get it done before then. I had mine finished on our laptop, then Landon took it to Hawaii and can't email it to me. So I am going to get one made tomorrow and will get it to you! Thanks